Samsung Medison’s revolutionary Accuvix A30 offers a distinct 21.5″ full HD LED monitor on an ultrasound device to display the new imaging standards. Experience enriched 3D/4D performance, increased detection rates, unparalleled automation, a sensitive interface and forward-looking ergonomic design. You’ll be able to deliver fast results to patients in real time with greater diagnostic confidence.
Our leadership imaging system designed for General, OB/GYN, neonatal, vascular, urology, trans-cranial, cardiology, pediatric, muskuloskeletal, breast, renal, fetal heart and small parts applications combining premium image quality with the unique volume ultrasound technology
· Color M-Mode
· Color Doppler Imaging
· Power Doppler Imaging
· Directional PDI
· Pulse Wave Spectral Doppler (PWD)
· 3D/4D Volume Modes
· Harmonic Imaging
· Tissue Doppler Imaging
· High resolution 21.5” Wide Full HD LED monitor with articulated monitor arm
· 5 probe ports including pencil probe
· Touch Screen – 9” High Resolution Color LCD screen
· Integrated 500 GB SATA Hard Drive
· 12,700 frames maximum Cine Memory
· Standard DVD R/W storage
· Trapezoidal Imaging
· Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging (PIHI)
· Power PIHI
· Raw Data Analysis
· Post-image optimization
· Quick Scan (Automatic Optimization). One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
· Volume CT
· OVIX – Oblique View eXtended reduces noise and increases contrast by compounding multiple images.
· SFVI Smart Filter Volume Imaging
· VSI – Volume Shade Imaging is an innovative 3D imaging technology that displays a more realistic, life-like, image.
· Abdomen Calcs
· Vascular Calcs
· OB/GYN Calcs and tables
· Urological/Renal Calcs
· 3D XI,
o XI VOCAL displays sequential parallel slices of 3D anatomy to facilitate more precise volume analysis of irregularly-shaped structures. It can particularly measure the volume of complicated types of object easily and accurately.
o Multi-Slice View transforms 3D volume data obtained from a regular ultrasound scan into a series of sequential images captured at intervals of 0.5mm (minimum) to 5mm (maximum) segments.
o Oblique View is imaging technology which enables you to examine and view 3D volume data in various planes of view without limitations.
· 3D MXI
o Mirror View: Mirror View depicts right, left and overhead orientations simultaneously, for easier and more accurate diagnosis of fetal spine, face abnormalities and hand and foot malformations.
o Multi Volume Slice truly revolutionizes 3D/4D imaging by enabling users to acquire seven different images from just a single scan.
· Spatial Compound Imaging
· DMR+ Dynamic MR is a noise and artifact reduction filter that increases edge enhancement and produces sharper 2D images for improved diagnostic performance. This improves the 2D image to give a crystal clear image, at higher quality than a magnetic resonance (MR) image.
· Auto IMT: Automated measurement of the intima-media thickness of the carotid artery wall is a widely-used function.
· ElastoScan – detects the presence of a solid mass in tissue using ultrasound, and subsequently converts the stiffness into images. It shows how tissues move between pre and post-compression images.
· FAD – Face Auto Detection is an innovative 3D technology that removes unwanted volume data that can obscure details of the fetal face.
· Panoramic Imaging
· HDVI – HD Volume Imaging based on non-stationary adaptive filtering that removes artifacts and incorporates a speckle reduction filter without compromising details and increasing visualization of edges and small structures in volume data.
· XI STIC
· CW Function and Cardiac Measurement
· ADVR enables simultaneous scanning and recording, and allows users to choose desired recording areas.
C2-6IC Convex, C5-8 Micro Convex, L5-13IS Linear, L4-7 Linear, L7-16IS Linear, EC4-9IS Endocavitary, VR5-9 Endocavitary, P2-4BA Sector, V2-6 Volumetric Convex, V4-8 Volumetric Convex, V5-9 Volumetric Endocavitary