GE LOGIQ P3 is a high performance Color Doppler imaging system, designed for Abdominal, OB/GYN, Urology, Vascular, Small Parts and Pediatric procedures.
GE LOGIQ P3 is based on the GE’s exclusive software (TruScan Architecture) which provides for exceptional computational power, image-manipulation capability, workflow flexibility and product upgradeability.
· Color Flow Mode
· Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
· Power Doppler
· Directional PDI
· High resolution 15” Color LCD monitor with tilt and swivel
· Integrated 160 GB Hard Drive
· 1000 frames standard Cine Memory
· Standard DVD R/W storage
· AO – Automatic Optimization. One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
· Auto TGC Optimization
· ATO Auto Tissue Optimization
· ACO Auto Color Optimization
· ASO Auto Spectral Optimization
· Tissue Harmonic Imaging
· Phase Inversion Harmonics
· CrossXBeam Compounded imaging provides enhanced tissue and border differentiation
· Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI). Enables you to see more clearly by suppressing speckle where it obscures underlying anatomy and helps in better border delineation where there are small differences in echogenicity. May be helpful in identifying subtle lesions.
· LOGIQview*. Extended field of view allows you to image large organs, typically unable to be seen within a single image.
· Virtual Convex Enables extended field of view with linear transducers
· Easy 3D and Advanced 3D. Enables you to see organ positioning relative to surrounding anatomy.
· Vascular Calcs
· OB/GYN Calcs and tables
· Urological/Renal Calcs
· DICOM 3.0
4C Convex, 8L Linear Probe, 11L Linear Probe, E8C Microconvex Probe, T739 Intraoperative Linear Probe, 8C Microconvex Probe