GE LOGIQ P5 is an ergonomic, highly mobile and easy to use high performance multipurpose color Doppler ultrasound system designed for Abdominal, OB/GYN, Musculoskeletal, Small Parts, Cardiology, Urology, Vascular, Pediatric, Transcranial and Neonatal procedures. It is a great ultrasound for private practices, clinics, and hospitals.
GE LOGIQ P5 is based on the GE’s exclusive software (TruScan Architecture) which provides for exceptional computational power, image-manipulation capability, workflow flexibility and product upgradeability.
· Color Flow Mode
· Power Doppler Imaging with Directional Map
· Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
· 4D Imaging (Optional)
· CW Doppler (Optional)
· High resolution 15” TFT Color LCD monitor with tilt and swivel and articulated arm
· Integrated 160 GB Hard Drive
· 970 frames (60 Sec) standard Cine Memory
· Standard DVD R/W storage
· AO – Automatic Optimization. One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
o ATO Auto Tissue Optimization
o ACO Auto Color Optimization
o ASO Auto Spectral Optimization
· Tissue Harmonic Imaging
· Phase Inversion Harmonics
· CrossXBeam Compounded imaging provides enhanced tissue and border differentiation
· Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI). Enables you to see more clearly by suppressing speckle where it obscures underlying anatomy and helps in better border delineation where there are small differences in echogenicity. May be helpful in identifying subtle lesions.
· LOGIQview*. Extended field of view allows you to image large organs, typically unable to be seen within a single image.
· Virtual Convex Enables extended field of view with linear transducers
· Easy 3D and Advanced 3D. Enables you to see organ positioning relative to surrounding anatomy.
· Elastography for Linear Probe
· Vascular Calcs
· OB/GYN Calcs and tables
· Urological/Renal Calcs
· DICOM 3.0
4C Convex, 3.5C convex, 9L Linear, 11L Linear, 12L Linear, E8C Microconvex, 8C Microconvex, 3S Sector, 7S Sector, T739 Intraoperative Linear, 4D3CL Volumetric Convex, 4DE7C Volumetric Endocavitary.