SonoAce R3 is a portable color ultrasound system with comprehensive diagnostic capabilities. Full Spectrum Imaging™ (FSI™) combines with Speckle Reduction Filter™ (SRF™) to deliver superior quality images, even in the most challenging circumstances. Samsung’s harmonic imaging and pulse inversion technology offer dramatically sharper contrast between the differing structures of biologic tissues to improve accuracy. The compact and user-friendly design features of the SonoAce R3 ensure maximum portability and manoeuvrability in a lightweight unit. Sporting a 15-inch LCD monitor with Full-Featured Workflow, the SonoAceR3 offers your organisation flexibility, without compromising on precision and efficiency.
This system is designed for General, OB/GYN, Vascular, small parts applications with superb image quality
· Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
· Harmonic Imaging
· High resolution 15” LCD monitor
· 2 probe ports and 3 USB ports
· Carrying Handle
· Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging (PIHI) Enjoy the improved image quality afforded by taking advantage of the second harmonic, without sacrificing penetration. Using pulse inversion, you can achieve an increased signal-to-noise ratio for dramatically cleaner and sharper structural contrast.
· Quick Scan (Automatic Optimization). One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
· Full Spectrum Imaginf (FSI) Utilize the entire frequency distribution supported by the probe across a range of TX frequency designations. And the frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution. Apply this for balance when capturing the second harmonic.
· Synthetic Aperture control is a method for overcoming the limit of the physical channel in software methods. To create one scan line, TX and RX works are performed twice.
· Abdomen Calcs
· Vascular Calcs
· OB/GYN Calcs and tables
C2-8 Convex, C2-5 Convex, L5-12/40 Linear, LN5-12 Linear, EVN4-9 Endocavitary, EC4-9