The Samsung Medison SonoAce R7 offers a slim and ultra-compact ultrasound system to clinicians. Delivering enhanced performance from a simple user interface for a seamless image experience on the 17″ LCD monitor, you can enjoy greater diagnostic confidence thanks to advanced harmonic imaging techniques. Acquire clear insight with effective artifact reduction and outstanding 2D color performance and Samsung Medison’s lastest 3D/4D functions. A suite of extended tools ensures practitioners have a wide range of resources to deliver timely, comprehensive and reliable diagnoses across multiple applications.
This system is designed for General, OB/GYN, Vascular, Urology, Cardiac, pediatric, musculoskeletal, TCD and small parts applications with superb image quality
• Color M-Mode
• Color Doppler Imaging
• Power Doppler Imaging
• Pulse Wave Spectral Doppler (PWD)
• 3D/4D Volume Modes
• Harmonic Imaging
• Tissue Harmonic Imaging
• High resolution 17” Wide Full HD LED monitor
• 3 probe ports
• Integrated 250 GB SATA Hard Drive
• 7,084 frames maximum Cine Memory
• Standard DVD R/W storage
• Trapezoidal Imaging
• Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging (PIHI)
• Quick Scan (Automatic Optimization). One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
• Full Spectrum Imaginf (FSI) Utilize the entire frequency distribution supported by the probe across a range of TX frequency designations. And the frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution. Apply this for balance when capturing the second harmonic.
• Abdomen Calcs
• Vascular Calcs
• OB/GYN Calcs and tables
• Urological/Renal Calcs
• 3D XI,
o XI VOCAL displays sequential parallel slices of 3D anatomy to facilitate more precise volume analysis of irregularly-shaped structures. It can particularly measure the volume of complicated types of object easily and accurately.
o Multi-Slice View transforms 3D volume data obtained from a regular ultrasound scan into a series of sequential images captured at intervals of 0.5mm (minimum) to 5mm (maximum) segments.
o Oblique View is imaging technology which enables you to examine and view 3D volume data in various planes of view without limitations.
o Volume CT This function represents the Coronal / Sagittal / Axial Image in accordance to their 3D spatial positions, allowing the user to understand the information of cross-sectional images.
• Spatial Compound Imaging technology improves signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and enhances contrast resolution via electronic ultrasound beam steering.controls and compounds numerous scan lines to deliver significantly clearer definition in soft tissue planes, with reduced speckle and other noise.
• SRF – Speckle Reduction Filter enhances image quality by reducing or eliminating the appearance of speckle echoes from ultrasound images. The degree of speckle reduction implemented is user-selectable.
• DMR+ Dynamic MR is a noise and artifact reduction filter that increases edge enhancement and produces sharper 2D images for improved diagnostic performance. This improves the 2D image to give a crystal clear image, at higher quality than a magnetic resonance (MR) image.
• Auto IMT: Automated measurement of the intima-media thickness of the carotid artery wall is a widely-used function.
• Panoramic Imaging
• XI STIC
• CW Function and Cardiac Measurement
C2-8 Convex, C2-5 Convex, L5-12/50EP Linear, HL5-12ED Linear, L3-8 Linear, EV4-9/10ED Endocavitary, ER4-9/10ED Endocavitary, P2-4AH Sector, 3DC2-6 Volumetric Convex, 3D4-8ET Volumetric Convex, 3D Endo vaginal