The Voluson 730 Expert BT08 is our leadership imaging system designed for OB/GYN, neonatal, abdominal, vascular, urology, trans-cranial, cardiology and small parts applications combining premium image quality with the unique volume ultrasound technology.
With GE’s Voluson 730 Expert, you can now acquire and construct volumetric images in real time – up to 40 volumes per second. The system allows you to explore images in any plane to reveal the smallest details with stunning clarity and apply sophisticated analytical tools to help answer virtually any of your clinical questions.
Volume Ultrasound not only improves your 3D/4D capabilities, it enhances your 2D imaging as well, for even greater diagnostic confidence in your obstetrical, gynecologic, breast and general imaging studies. The Voluson 730 Expert remains relatively inexpensive compared to other high-end ultrasounds.
· Color Flow Mode
· Power Doppler Imaging
· Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
· 3D/4D Volume Modes
· Static 3D Mode
· Tissue Doppler Imaging
· High resolution 15” non-interlaced CRT monitor
· Touch Screen – 10.4” High Resolution Color LCD screen
· Integrated 80 GB Hard Drive
· 3000 frames standard Cine Memory
· Standard DVD R/W storage
· AO – Automatic Optimization. One-touch image optimization improves contrast resolution, color sensitivity or spectral Doppler depending on the active mode.
· ATO Auto Tissue Optimization
· Coded Harmonic Imaging
· CrossXBeam (Compound Resolution Imaging) helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with a real-time, spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
· Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) helps heighten the visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact, while maintaining true tissue architecture.
· HD-Flow* uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
· Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) helps you improve image quality in either a single plane or in all three planes of a volume acquisition.
· XTD View. Extended field of view allows you to image large organs, typically unable to be seen within a single image.
· Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) to enable you to capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and allows the volume to be saved for offline analysis.
· Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) to help make analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
· Virtual Convex, enables extended field of view with linear transducers
· Beta View
· Real-Time 4D Biopsy
· Real-Time automatic Doppler Calcs
· VOCAL – Volumetric Calcs
· Vascular Calcs
· OB/GYN Calcs and tables
· Urological/Renal Calcs
· DICOM 3.0
4C-A Convex, AB2-7 Convex, AC2-5 Convex, SP6-12 Linear, SP10-16 Linear, 12L Linear, IC5-9H Microconvex, PA2-5P Sector, PA6-8 Sector, RAB2-5L Volumetric Convex, RAB4-8L Volumetric Convex, RIC5-9H Volumetric Endocavitary, RNA5-9 Volumetric Microconvex